How long will my delivery take?
- That depends entirely on the product(s) you have ordered. Some items will take longer than others. Bespoke items coming from Europe will take upwards of 10 weeks, whereas a bed we have in stock at our warehouse will only take a few days. Depending on the supplier it can fall anywhere in between a few days and 10 weeks.
Where is my order?
- If you have been waiting longer than the guide time for delivery, get in touch and we can give you an update. If the item you ordered says it will take 4-6 weeks, please don’t contact us after two weeks as we won’t have any more information for you. We will keep you posted whenever we have updates about your order.
I have seen an item elsewhere not on your website, can you get me it?
- Possibly! It depends on the supplier. Let us know and we’ll try our best.
Do you price match?
- Yes! We can price match certain items. Sometimes it’s just impossible for us to do so but we’ll do everything we can to give you the best possible deal.
Can I pay a deposit?
- For items which take longer such as marble furniture or Italian bedroom sets, we allow customers to put down a non-refundable 50% deposit when purchasing. The remaining balance will then need to be paid before we dispatch your furniture.
My item has arrived damaged.
- Unfortunately this will happen from time to time. It’s just the nature of shipping large, fragile items over long distances. If your item is delivered damaged, please get in touch and send us photographic evidence. Once we have this we will be able to sort a replacement or a repair for you.
I have a problem, how can I contact you?
- You can call us on 01414401195 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
I would like to leave my feedback, where can I do it?
- Feedback is super important to a small business like ours. If you have had a positive experience and wish to share it, we would love for you to leave us a Google Review or a recommendation on Facebook. If you have had a negative experience, please contact us and we will do whatever we can to make amends and turn it into a positive one.